Welcome Back -- Beginning July 6
Hours for vulnerable populations: 9 AM – 11 AM Monday – Friday
Temporary New Hours
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 9 AM – 5 PM
Tuesday, Thursday 9 AM – 8 PM
Saturday 10 AM – 2 PM
• The number of visitors in the building is limited to 20 people at a time.
• Face coverings are strongly recommended for patrons and required for staff. Masks will be required for those who need assistance away from service desks due to the nature of those interactions.
• Hand sanitizer will be available for public use. Restrooms will be available for people to wash their hands. Restrooms will be sanitized periodically throughout the day.
• No public meeting room use or reservations at this time.
• No one who is symptomatic should enter the library.
• High-contact surfaces will be disinfected regularly throughout the day.
• Returned materials are being quarantined for 3 days.
• Public Computer availability has been reduced by 50% to maintain spacing. Time and use limits may be utilized.
• Children’s toys and soft furniture are being moved into storage. There will be minimal seating available in the library at this time.
• Maintain 6 feet between other visitors and staff members.
• There will be no in-person programming at this time.
Curbside Pickup will continue to be available