Monday - Thursday 9 AM – 8 PM
Friday: 9 AM – 5 PM
Saturday 10 AM – 2 PM
• Face coverings are not required for patrons or staff who are vaccinated. The CDC recommends masks for those who are unvaccinated. Masks may be required for those who need assistance away from service desks due to the nature of those interactions.
• Hand sanitizer will be available for public use. Restrooms will be available for people to wash their hands. Restrooms will be sanitized periodically throughout the day.
• No one who is symptomatic should enter the library.
• High-contact surfaces will be disinfected daily.
• Public Computer availability has been reduced by 50% to maintain spacing. Time and use limits may be utilized.
• Children’s toys and soft furniture have been moved into storage. There will be minimal seating available in the library at this time.
• Maintain 6 feet between other visitors and staff members.
• Programming will be virtual and outdoors at this time.